The Evergreen State Fair is fast approaching. Fair dates this year are August 27th through September 7th 2015. Rick is an active member of the Evergreen State Fair board. He spends countless hours throughout the year to prepare for this great event. Come out and enjoy all of the events that the board members, 4-H members and fair staff have worked so hard for everyone to enjoy.
Special Admission Days
The Evergreen State Fair has several dates set aside for special admission days.
- On opening day, August 27th there is free admission for everyone until 1:00 pm.
- Friday August 28th is the “Fair Cares” food drive. From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm it is free gate admission with 3 cans of food per person.
- Monday, August 31st is Senior Citizen’s day- Ages 62 and up receive free admission into the fair the entire day.
- Tuesday, September 1st is Twosday Tuesday- $2.00 admission before 2:00 pm for ages 6-89 years old
- Wednesday, September 2nd is Family Day- $5.00 gate admission into the fair prior to 5:00 pm
- Thursday, September 3rd is Kids Day- Ages 15 and under receive free admission into the fair all day
- Friday, September 4th is Armed Services Day- Free admission to those with valid military I.D. or first responders card
- Monday, September 7th, is Labor Day and the fair will have reduced fair admission
The Evergreen State Fair will have several great concerts for everyone to enjoy:
- Monday August 31st- Queensryche at 7:30 pm
- Tuesday September 1st- Casting Crowns 7:30 pm
- Wednesday September 2nd- Lee Brice 7:30 pm (special promotion see website for details)
- Thursday September 3rd- Jerrod Niemann 7:30 pm (special promotion see website for details)
- Friday September 4th- Vince Gill 7:30 pm
- Thursday August 27th 6:00 pm- NW Truck pulls with Fireworks Show at 9:00 pm
- Friday August 28th 6:00 pm- MX Supercross
- Saturday August 29th 6:00 pm- Figure 8 Racing, Stingers, Hornets, Pro 4 Trucks, Foreign Stock Cars
- Sunday August 30th 11:00 am- Evergreen Drift Pro AM 5
- Saturday September 5th 6:00 pm- King 5 TV Super Late Models, Street Stocks, Mini Stocks, Hornets, Legends
- Sunday September 6th 6:00 pm- Demo Derby: Figure 8's, Stinger 8's, V8 Extremes, School Bus Races, Mr. Dizzy Stunts and Fireworks Show
- Monday September 7th 11:00 am- DeYoung, Inc. Evergreen Drags Dash for Cash -- FREE with paid fair gate admission
The carnival at the Evergreen State Fair will have all of the great rides for those young and old that you would expect to see. They are featuring a new ride this year called the Freak Out. The Freak Out is over 70’ tall and will lift you up and spin you around in the air. The rides will be managed by Butler Amusements. There will be all day wristbands available for purchase was well as single and sheet ticket/coupons. Please see the Evergreen State Fair website for wristband and ticket information.
All Other Events
Throughout the duration of the Evergreen State Fair there will be several other outstanding activities and events going on for everyone to enjoy. Some events include equestrian events, poultry, dogs, dairy, sheep, bubble gum bubble blowing contest, food eating contest, karaoke, and much, much more. Make sure you check out the daily list of events for the Evergreen State Fair so you don’t miss your favorite event!
Check it Out
Rick and his staff would you encourage you to go check out the Evergreen State Fair. You might actually run into Rick during the fair. He will be actively participating in many events throughout the entire time!
Give us a Call
If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of receiving an infraction or a DUI, please don’t hesitate to give Rick a call. He is an experienced attorney and has been handling traffic violation and DUI cases since 1992.
If you’ve just been pulled over and would like Rick to represent you - give us a call or send us an email, we’ll get right back to you.
If you have any questions at any time throughout the process you can always call and ask the office - we are more than happy to help.
Connect with us
Come and connect with us on social media. If you use any of the networks below, we’d love to hear from you - come say hi. We are active participants in the local community and share more than just legal information.
Image Credit: 4-H Jacket by Holly