Here's How You Could Win $1500 for School
I Have a Dream in Mind...
This year Rick Merrill Attorney is proud to offer a $1500 scholarship to university or high school students who are in pursuit of a dream, students who are striving for something more, students trying to find a way to make a difference, students who have a burning desire to be something after school.
When I Grow Up… I want to be…
When listening to the little ones around me, I hear that phrase said with so much hope, and excitement. We know that they can grow up to be anything they desire and achieve their dream. These dreams begin as a little seed and grow into full amazing dreams as they work to make them come true.
Picture the Dream...
Send us your creative picture that shares your Dream. Perhaps it represents the past, present or the future of your dream.
These photos will need to have captions that explain:
- Who... inspired you
- What... steps are you taking or planning to make it come true
- When... was this, will it be, or will it make the most difference
- Why... is your dream important to you
- How... did you come to this schooling goal
Call it an Inspiration, Call it a Dream...
This Scholarship will be awarded to a college or high-school Senior student.
The Scholarship is $1,500.00 for one student.
Selection and Eligibility Criteria
- The scholarship is for 1 student enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program or a high school senior.
- Applicants must be a Washington State resident.
- Applicants must complete the student information form, submit a photo or photo’s and short caption sharing the students dream
- Scholarship will be awarded to the one student who submits the most creative photo and caption.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS...
- See Instructions on the right hand side of this page (or at the bottom if you are on a mobile device)
- Please fill out and sign the Scholarship Award Application and Agreement and send to email@example.com. The easiest way to do this is to print the PDF file, fill it out and scan it back into your computer so that you can email it as an attachment. Alternately, you can print it , fill it out, and then take a clear picture of it and email the file to us.
- Photo(s), descriptions, and signed agreements may be sent in the same email. Please make sure that your name is in the Subject Line.
- All application materials must reach us by 11:59 pm on May 1, 2018.
PHOTO TOPIC submit your...
- Digital photo or photos that shares your life's dream and
- Caption or short description (limited to 1 page double spaced)
WE WANT TO CATCH THAT DREAM…
The winner will be announced June 1, 2018.
Want to hear more from Rick...
You can connect with us on social media at any of the networks below.
Two Ways To Apply
Method 1: By Email
Download, print, complete and sign the following form:
Send a copy of the signed form, your photo and caption to:
Alternatively, you can print and send your form, photo and caption to us by mail at:
The Law Offices of Rick H. Merrill
3625 Colby Avenue Everett WA 98201
Note: Your form must be completed and signed otherwise your application will not be accepted.