Moving Violations vs. Non Moving Violations

Let us talk about Moving Violation and Non Moving violation.  

Moving Violations affect your record and can cause your insurance rates to go up. 

How Can You Tell If it is Non Moving or Moving?

There is a list of moving violations and non moving violations on the Washington Administrative Code, also known as the WAC.

WAC 308.104.160 has this list.

This list is not exhaustive and some non moving violations can affect your record.

Call us at 425-259-4972 or to see if we can help you fight your ticket.


You can connect with us on social media at any of the networks below.

Subscribe to the Monthly Newsletter.